Monday 8 July 2013

Earworm of the Week



Okay, so maybe 'earworm' has a bit of a negative connotation, but I mean this in the best sense.  


Doing my 'Tracks...' posts 
(like yesterday's - this second post on consecutive days has come as a bit of a surprise to me, and you too, I'm sure, so you may have missed it!)  
I have realised how often one of my favourite songs of a particular year doesn't feature in the kinds of published lists you find online.  And there are some tunes, lyrics and performances that are too good, too mood-enhancing to forget.  So I am going to start posting them here, once a week or so, as a record of the stuff I love.  (Easy post too!)


Chris Evans played this this morning and it sort of captured the post-Murray buzz  (Oh My!  That match!  A well-deserved win over the strongest of opponents!)  and the happy, relaxed feeling the recent warm and sunny days have spread.  





1 comment:

  1. thanks for the Zac Brown video, a favorite of mine, a good ol' Georgia boy.

    ReplyDelete