Friday 27 May 2011

Happy Day Memories

Sixteen years ago today,  my parents' garden was looking especially lovely...





It had gained a little bit of covered space...


And the ladies of the Flower Club had been busy...


The house was looking immaculate...


And even little Meg had had a wash and blow-dry...


Family and friends arrived from far and wide...



 Everyone dressed in their finest...




A special car had been laid on...


Because sixteen years ago today, my marvellous Mum...


...and my darling Dad...


...finally managed to palm me off on someone else!



Happy Anniversary, Mr U-t-B!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, bless! Happy Anniversary! Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, happy anniversary!

    I'm only a year behind you!

    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy anniversary! What a lovely post....big hugs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello:
    We must be honest at the outset. We are hopelessly impractical and have no more idea how to sew on a button as we have to boil an egg. But, we have so much enjoyed reading through your delightful mix of posts in which you engage the reader in all manner of different things. Such a treat.

    And this weekend you are clearly celebrating your Wedding Anniversary when, we trust, you are doing something really special. Have a very happy day.

    We shall look forward to returning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated) anniversary! My husband & I will have been married for sixteen years in September!

    Thank you so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete